Wednesday, February 1, 2012

AP Bio Day 3

This Charlotte, avid reader, creative writer, and Senior in high school! In my spare time (which is sadly near extinction) I like to listen to music (all kinds), write, read, go horse-back riding, and sketch. I also recently learned how to drive my 1992 Ford F-150 stick-shift. It was... exciting.

I want to major in English with an emphasis on Creative Writing and I love animals! I have not made a decision career-wise but editing, publishing, and marketing are options! I also want to be a published author someday.

I'm taking AP Biology to see how I like it basically. I am interested in learning about animals and plants and their function in our world, although not so much on the cellular level. I wish we had a natural history course or something, but Bio is the closest my high school gets.

I hope to learn more about how living organisms work and how to fill out a correct formal lab (although that part won't be nearly as fun!).

And this picture represents my love of animals and the natural world in general. I especially like giraffes. :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice entry Charlotte - I miss driving a stick shift. Writing appears to certainly be a strength of yours. I'm sorry that you chose to drop the course and wish you good luck in your efforts to become an editor and writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing. You may want to start doing some blogging in order to start making a portfolio of your "published" work. Just a thought. If you choose to do so, please send me an email with your blog address so I can become a follower and keep up with your writing.

    ReplyDelete